Everyone must have heard about Apple. Apple is a well-recognized company with millions of users as it offers an operating system and mobiles. Apple didn’t want to be limited to that only and as it has its courses. In this article, the Apple certification is going to be discussed. So, let’s get into it.
Apple Deployment Essentials:
The duration of this course is 2 days. In this course, you will understand the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to deploy on the various Apple devices. Also, this course will provide you with practical implement your learning, and it will also give you the practical exercises to configure and manage Apple Devices. You’ll get a chance to work through real-world scenarios to test and reinforce your knowledge and skills. You will also learn:
- When deploying Apple devices, look for similarities and differences.
- Examine how deployment techniques evolve as organisations expand and change.
- Define the roles of mobile device management (MDM) and Apple Business Manager in successful Apple device deployment.
- Deal with the challenges of device deployment and management in the absence of MDM.
- Illustrate what an Apple ID is and when it is required.
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content on devices owned by you and your company.
- Authentic deployment solutions must be designed and implemented.
- The trainee must have a fundamental understanding of iOS, iPad OS, and macOS.
- The trainee must be familiar with basic iOS and iPadOS devices, as well as Mac computer navigation.
Who is this course intended for?
- IT experts responsible for the deployment and management of Apple devices
- Technical consultants who assist customers in selecting Apple products
macOS Support Essentials 10.15
The duration of this course is 3 days. In this course, you will be guided on the best ways to support macOS Catalina users. This course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience. In this course, you will also learn:
- Using macOS Catalina tools and resources for troubleshooting.
- Features and functionality of macOS Catalina, including where to find more information.
- How to get prepared for the Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.15 Exam
Who is it for?
- Those in charge of computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
- Those who provide support to Mac users.