AWS Certified Security –Specialty
AWS Certified Security is also known by the name of AWS Security Certification. The AWS Certified Security – Specialty course gives the chance to the professionals to actively demonstrate the skills and knowledge that are required to secure the AWS platform. Moreover, this course will guide learners on wide topics such as risk assessment, infrastructure security, data protection and encryption, identity and access management, incident response, and logging and monitoring. Anyone who wants to develop his skill in any of the above-mentioned domains is perfect to learn from this course.
The new AWS Certified Security –Specialty exam code is SCS-C01.
There are some recommendations made by AWS regarding knowledge and experience to get this course that includes:
A candidate who wants to do this course holds an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification such as
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate
- AWS Certified Developer- Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator –Associate
Candidates have five years of experience in
- IT Security
- Designing and implementing security solutions
- Knowledge of security controls for workloads on AWS
- Two years of direct practical experience securing AWS workloads.
What abilities does this certification validate?
- Knowledge of specialized data classifications and AWS data security mechanisms
- Knowing data encryption methods as well as the implementation of AWS mechanisms
- Learn secure Internet protocols as well as the implementation of AWS mechanisms
- Thorough knowledge of AWS security services and service features is required to have a secure production environment.
- Competency developed through up to two years or more of production deployment experience with AWS security services and features
- Given a set of application requirements, the ability to make tradeoff decisions regarding cost, security, and deployment complexity is provided.
- working knowledge of security operations and risk