Courses are the best resources to learn, and certificates prove your competency, skills, and knowledge. Great technological companies such as AWS, Google, and Microsoft offer courses to teach people about tools and services. Similarly, DevOps certifications is an accredited credential that will allow you to practically demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to be a DevOps Professional. In this article, the DevOps certifications are listed below. So, let’s get into it.
Docker Certified Associate
Docker has become an essential technology for the engineers of dockers. This allows you to share images on the same operating system and is more efficient than the other virtual machines. The Docker Certificate is particularly designed to test and validate the skills. In this course, the engineers learn the fundamentals of Docker, running containers, and also learn to use Docker Swarm to orchestrate them. Learners will also learn to mount storage to containers and manage volumes. Besides that, this course will also guide how Docker networking works. You’ll also learn how to create a Docker Bridge Network, expose containers externally, and configure Docker to use an external DNS.
- The learner must have at least 6 months of experience as a Docker Practitioner.
- Docker Credentials are official certifications that validate your Docker skills.
- Potential employers can check the Docker certified status online by using the Docker Certified Association Logo and Digital Certificate.
- Linkedin access to the Docker certified professional network, as well as invitations to certified-only events
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam
Different courses are in the market by AWS, such as system architects and DevOps/SysAdmins. . this course specifically aims at the DevOps Engineers. Besides that, the objectives of this exam are practicing security controls, monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS. This exam aims to design highly available systems that can scale easily and have the ability to self-heal.
To clear this exam, the learner must have technical skills and knowledge for the development and operations. The learner must have experience in administering operating systems and building automated infrastructures. Moreover, to prepare for this exam, the recommended material includes Documentation, books, white papers, online courses, practice tests, and discussion forums. The duration of this exam will be 170 minutes, in which the learner will be given 50 MCQs approximately.
What abilities does the certificate validate?
- AWS is utilised in the implementation and management of continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Implementation and automation of security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation are all required.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Create highly available, scalable, and self-healing systems on the AWS Platform.
- Tools for automating operational processes must be designed, managed, and maintained.
CKAD Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
This course aims at the experts who execute core practices of the Kubernetes ecosystem. In this course, the learners’ skills will be checked, including designing, building, exposing, and configuring native cloud applications for Kubernetes. Certification is the most important step as the certified developers will be able to develop their credibility, and they will be able to show their expertise in the job market.
Candidates must also be aware of application techniques for Cloud-native application concepts, OCI-Compliant Container Runtime, and infrastructure programming languages such as Go, Python, or Java.
Besides that, this exam demonstrates a candidate’s experience, skills, application expertise, and familiarity with the Kubernetes environment.
The duration of this course is 2 hours, and the question types will be problem-solving.