Microsoft Excel Certifications
Do you intend to obtain the Microsoft Excel Specialist Certification? Consider taking an online course instead of spending hours sifting through hundreds of websites to prepare. There are several inexpensive options available to simplify the review process so you can sit for the exam with confidence.
Excel Skills for Business Specialization
This specialization is designed for anyone who wants to learn one of the most fundamental digital skills available today. Spreadsheet software is still one of the most commonly used pieces of software in offices around the world. Learning to use this software confidently adds a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Every day, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted in the United States alone. According to Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One research, digital skills lead to higher income and better job opportunities. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital skills jobs, completing this specialisation will put you far ahead of the competition.
Learners in this Specialization develop advanced Excel Skills for Business. After completing the four courses in this specialization, learners will be able to design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques. Learners have learned to manage large datasets efficiently, extract meaningful information from datasets, effectively present data, and extract information. Furthermore, learners have mastered the skills required to validate data and prevent errors in spreadsheets, create automation, apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to aid in decision making, and create spreadsheets that aid in forecasting and modeling data.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
- Understand how to navigate the Excel user interface, as well as enter, manipulate, and format data.
- To perform calculations on data, use formulas and functions. Using functions, you can automate selection and data lookups.
- Analyze data and present the results in an understandable manner. Make charts and tables that summarise raw data effectively.
- Make spreadsheets that are simple to use. Validate data, find, and correct errors. Create navigation aids for large workbooks.
Excel Skills for Business: Essentials
You will learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel in this first course of the Excel Skills for Business specialisation. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create data visualisations using charts and graphs.
Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for greater efficiency and productivity, or you have never used Excel before, this course will provide you with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in subsequent courses. Using Excel is the best way to learn it. In this course, students will solve a wide variety of business problems using the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets, as well as practical examples and challenging exercises.
This gives learners a plethora of opportunities to practise their Excel skills while discovering new and useful Excel productivity features for various business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most widely used pieces of software in offices around the world. Learning to use this software confidently means adding a highly valuable asset to your resume.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Excel to Mysql: Analytic Techniques for Business Specialization
- Create data questions, investigate and visualise large datasets, and use the results to inform strategic decisions.
- This Specialization will show you how to frame business problems as data questions. Using powerful tools and methods such as Excel, Tableau, and MySQL, you’ll analyse data, create forecasts and models, design visualisations, and communicate your findings. In the final Capstone Project, you will investigate and justify improvements to a real-world business process using your knowledge and skills.
The Capstone Project focuses on optimizing residential property revenues, and Airbnb, our Capstone’s official Sponsor, provided feedback on the project design. The Capstone Project focuses on optimizing residential property revenues, and Airbnb, our Capstone’s official Sponsor, provided feedback on the project design. Airbnb is the world’s largest marketplace for short-term rental transactions, connecting property-owner hosts with travelers. Each year, the top ten Capstone participants will have the opportunity to present their work live to senior data scientists at Airbnb for feedback and discussion.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Binary Classification