If we talk about one of the most demanding skill sets then the Salesforce certification is the one to look at. The roles that Salesforce certification offer ranges from software developers to solutions architects, to project managers and marketing and sales professionals. Salesforce certification can lead you to touch the heights of promotion in your career. Salesforce certification offers candidates to take certificates individually or either in a bunch by specializing in the courses for a higher certification such as the Salesforce Certified Application Architect or the Salesforce Certified System Architect.
What are the benefits of Salesforce certification?
The benefits of this certificate are as follows:
- Boost your earning potential in a competitive IT job market by becoming a subject matter expert.
- Flexibility in completing the course and choosing your own career
- Job promotions
- Increment in job salaries
- Make you more marketable
Salesforce gives a number of certifications aimed at a variety of job functions, such as:
Salesforce Certification Training
Salesforce offers a lot of training courses to learn more about its platform. Some of these courses are going to cost you. Others are going to offer free courses. Formal, in-person instructor-led classes, as said by Geckoboard, are “intensive” and generally the most expensive training programmes. There are also online instructor-led classes that are cheaper, researchers have found. Some of the free courses are:
- Cheat Sheets – Guide to Salesforce feature, function, or process.
- Developer Workbooks – Tutorials on the Salesforce1 platform.
- Salesforce YouTube – Video tutorials for all those who learn best through visual means.