SAP (System Applications and Products in Data Processing) Certifications
What is SAP Training
The demand for SAP (System Applications and Products in Data Processing) certified IT professionals is increasing rapidly over the IT and other industries. One of the key reasons behind such demand for SAP certified professionals is integrating and depending on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software in almost every business around the world. SAP-certified individuals are considering high valued IT professionals as they possess the required skills and knowledge to put their effort on a versatile business platform that includes FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling), MM (Materials Management), and PP (Production Planning).
A Brief About SAP Certification
SAP AG is a globally known vendor of ERP that conducts the SAP Certifications. Individuals looking forward to pursuing his/her IT career on the SAP platform must move to earn this SAP Certificate through the exam as it is globally recognised and accepted. SAP platforms are adding features to their system in a continuous manner, and these features include web and cloud interfaces, e-business applications, and so on. SAP solutions are now considered a complete and comprehensive solution package to manage almost every kind of business process.
You may separate SAP courses under two different categories. In one category, the subject matter of SAP certification focuses more on the business process’s functional aspect. The other category of SAP certification emphasises the technical aspects of the business process. The exam patterns are similar for both SAP categories, but the subject matter and the course content may differ.
Requirements for SAP Certification
- Upon completing the SAP training course, the applicants must submit proof of completion. He/she can do this by offering a certificate of completion or attendance issued by the authorised institution that conducted the training.
- You may also apply for an SAP certification without attending any course or training, as well. In that case, you must have:
- At least one or more years of working experience on the SAP platform.
- A minimum of six months of experience working on any specific version or module of the SAP platform he/she is interested in.
- A minimum of three to seven years of experience deploying SAP technology in one or more business processes.
- At least one or more years of working experience under any organization that is associated with SAP technology.
- You can explore ample job opportunities with the SAP Certificate at your hand.
- IT professionals have the opportunity to accelerate their career by being SAP Certified professional.
- As an SAP-certified IT professional, you have the option to put your efforts into various job roles like SAP Consultant, Data Administrator, Network Analyst, and so on.
Benefits of SAP Certification