System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) from Microsoft is a comprehensive solution for changes and configuration maintenance for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP systems. It allows enterprises to swiftly and cost-effectively provide appropriate operating systems, programs, and upgrades to Windows user groups. Many Windows users generally utilize automatic technologies such as Windows Update to retain their PCs up to date. SCCM enables you to ensure that all Windows 7/Vista/XP systems monitored on their network are up to date. This protects your PC from the misuse of software weaknesses while also improving overall campus information security. This course explains and configures techniques for managing client devices that are not linked to the corporate network but are linked to the Web. By learning this course you will be able to deploy and maintain Microsoft Store for Business applications.
- You should have a working grasp of networking principles, including basic network technologies, infrastructures, hardware, multimedia, routing, switches, and addresses, before taking this course.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server roles and functions.
- Basic awareness of iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device setting choices.
- Basic knowledge of Configuration Manager management tasks.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is designed for seasoned information technology (IT) professionals, sometimes known as Enterprise Desktop Administrators.
The Benefits of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Training Course
- Configuration Manager is used to creating and managing Office 365 applications.
- You will be able to support a variety of systems.
- Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 deployment are supported.
Jobs You Can Get with Your System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Training Qualification
- IT Professional
- System Integrator