AWS Big Data Certification
The AWS big data certification is also known as the data Analytic course offered by amazon Web Series (AWS). AWS Big data certificate aims at those who work in data analytics, data lakes, and data warehouse solutions. Moreover in this course will help you to actively demonstrate your skills and knowledge that are required to solve complex issues. Having this certificate will also boost your CV by proving your skills, knowledge, expertise, processing, data collection, vision, and security. In this course, the learners will learn about Amazon’s AWS cloud platform, Kinesis Analytics, AWS big data storage, processing, analysis, visualization, and security services, machine learning algorithms, and much more. This course is designed with 2 sections in which a different number of topics will be covered and it also has practice objects in which you will be able to implement your learning.
There are two training operations available to enrol in this course:
- Online Bootcamp
- Corporate Learning
In online Bootcamp, you will get:
- 90 days of flexible access to online classes
- Lifetime access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
- 24×7 learner assistance and support
- The cost of Online BootCamp is $799.
Incorporate learning, you will get:
- Blended learning delivery model (self-paced e-learning and/or instructor-led options)
- Course, category, and all-access pricing
- Enterprise-class learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
- 24×7 teaching assistance and support
- The learner must have basic knowledge of AWS technical essentials.
- The learner must have a basic fair understanding of big data and Hadoop concepts
- 44 hours of Blended Learning
- Real-life industry-based projects
- 24/7 support with dedicated project mentoring sessions
- Flexibility to choose classes
- Dedicated mentoring session from our industry expert faculty members
Who this course aims at?
- Experienced technology professionals
- Those who want to excel in the data engineering space.