Microsoft Certification Path
Microsoft is best known for its Office applications and Windows operating systems. However, there is a broad variety of products, including online services (Bing, MSN, advertising), gaming (Xbox 360), hardware (tablet, PC, keyboards and mice), and many more. The company also offers a comprehensive certification programme, in which qualified managers and technicians support its system and application products.
Once you choose to follow a specific career path, you will need to acquire the skills required for that profession. You can get closer to the job you want, through degrees or diplomas. Get certifications, that show that, you are up to the technical roles and requirements of today. To discover certification paths, select a work role.
In this article, we talk about Microsoft’s available certifications and explain why Microsoft can help you increase your knowledge in certain areas.
The attainment of IT certifications with the Microsoft certification programme demonstrates the expertise of a person in a particular IT role and can lead to all manner of work and personal benefit. For example, studies show that IT certification increases the probability of a job (or a promotion) and that over 80% of the IT certification employers report medium to a high priority for recruitment decisions.
Microsoft Certification Overview
Microsoft certification is a credential that demonstrates your expertise in one of Microsoft’s kinds of software or programmes. The Microsoft Certification Programs divided into seven key categories:
1. Core Infrastructure:
Core infrastructure is centred on virtualisation, storage, networking, management of systems, ID Management as well as modern data centres.
2. Cloud Platform and Infrastructure:
This category comprises Microsoft Azure, Machine Learnings, Business Intelligence, Windows 2016 servers, data cloud and Big Data solutions, data centres, server infrastructures, hybrid and private clouds, DevOps, and more. In this category, you will be looking for more information. This is the Microsoft certification “new mainstream”.
This includes end-user and desktop topics such as Windows 10, work with the configuration manager of the System Center and Intune, and design and management of devices in a business environment.
4. Data Management & Analytics:
In addition to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and other Database Technologies, this area now incorporates Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Business Applications and Data Management and Analytics. Also important, the development of databases and included Transact-SQL work and SQL databases development. Comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics AX coverage are part of the business applications. Data management, analytics and the implementation of data modelling, reporting and various aspects of business intelligence solutions cover many topics, including cloud data platform solutions, large data analytics solutions, database solutions.
This category includes credentials for Microsoft Office ( MOS) as well as those related to productivity offerings from Microsoft, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and Skype for Business as well as identities, requirements and services from Office 365, respectively.
6. App Builder:
This is a development category that covers insights and outcomes from the use of compatible software solutions and platforms. This category covers the design, design, testing and construction of solutions related to Azure.
7. Business Applications:
The approach focused on the 365 platforms and technologies Microsoft Dynamics, which includes Dynamics 365, Dynamics Sales, Sales and Customer Services, Marketing, Distribution and Commerce, Trade (Financing and operations).
The Microsoft Certification Program include the following credentials:
· Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
· Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
· Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD)
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associates (MCSA)
· Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
· Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE)
Microsoft launched a new role-based certification package focused on developers, managers, and architects of Azure and Microsoft 365 solutions.
Microsoft has released some changes to its Azure role-based certifications like Azure Admin, Azure Solution Architect, Azure, Developer, Azure AI Engineer and three new ones. Azure AI Fundamentals (beta) Exam AI-900 and Azure Data Basics (beta) Exam DP-900 are fundamental paths of two certifications. And the other certification is a related path, the beta Exam DP-300 Database Administrator.
The new Azure role-based certifications provide a path from the level of Azure Fundamentals to the level of the associate and then the level of the expert. Following are these roles:
· Azure Fundamentals – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
· Azure Administrator Associate – Associate Exam AZ-103
· Azure Developer Associate – Associate Exam AZ-203
· Azure Solutions Architect Expert – Expert Exams AZ-300 and AZ-301
· Azure DevOps Engineer Expert – Expert Exam AZ-400
· Azure Security Engineer Associate – Associate Exam AZ-500
· Azure Data Engineer Associate – Associate Exams DP-200 and DP-201
· Azure AI – Fundamentals Exam AI-900 (beta)
· Azure AI Engineer Associate – Associate Exam AI-100
· Azure Data Scientist Associate – Associate Exam DP-100
· Azure IoT Developer
· Azure Architect for SAP Workloads
These 12 roles include computer configuration, storage, networking, integration, development, security, reliability, and operational capabilities. The demand for certified Azure administrators, solution architects, developers, and security engineers is growing, and organisations are adopting cloud services quickly.
The IT employment market is increasingly competitive, and you will end up in a mediocre company with low pay unless you are prepared to do so.
● By giving globally recognised, industry-based tests for mastering skills in digital and cloud businesses, Microsoft certifications offer a professional advantage.
● Your thoughts are valued more highly due to your specialised skills with Microsoft certification. Regardless of the position you have in your company, every decision will give you, and others will seek help and guidance from you. Thanks to your expertise with Microsoft certification, your ideas are much more appreciated. Every decision gives you regardless of your position in your company, and others will ask you for support and guidance.
● Better skills and more credibility will allow you to negotiate a higher wage. Employers need certified candidates and are prepared to pay extra for their expertise.
Select a certification that perfectly suits your aspirations and your career goals and find a high-quality college of experienced trainers to help you prepare.