Agile project management certifications
Created and administrated by the Agile Certified Practitioner certification is the highly recognized Agile qualification in the market today. Having the certificates proves the practical and knowledge skills that you have in Agile principles, tools, and methodologies. In the industry of project management, there is an increasing demand for agile professionals and this certificate will surely increase your Agile skills proving your agility.
Applied Scrum for Agile Project Management
Agile and scrum are synonymous with each other. Agile project management is lead in a life-cycle and they are unlike the traditional approaches used for managing the projects. Also, in this course, the learners will gain a detailed understanding and knowledge of management processes, roles, mechanics, and philosophies behind Scrum. This encases all the fundamentals of the scrum that are required in the Mastering Agile Professional Certificate program. By enrolling in this course, you will be able to explore agile and scrum for project management. Moreover, upon completing this course successfully learners can get 10 Professional Development Unit (PDU) credits, which are recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI). However, PDU credits are essential to those looking to maintain certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
In this course, the learners will learn about the history of agile, how it works, learn to use agile and scrum for speed, leadership, and control, scrum’s alternatives, and run a successful Scrum team for speed, innovation, leadership, and control. This will give you the advanced level experience and duration of this course is 1 month.
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner Course
Take this PRINCE Agile Foundation and Practitioner course to become a professional in the project management industry along with the official exams. This course aims to teach learners how to successfully understand and meet the requirements of clients, and work on master Prince2 Agile Methodology. This course will teach you
- Understanding the project management methodologies of scrum and kanban.
- Learn about the importance of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs) in evaluating work in progress and lead time.
- Discover the benefits of using agile with PRINCE2® for individuals and organisations.
- Examine how to focus areas such as the Agilometer, requirements, rich interaction, frequent releases, and contracts are used.
- Determine the agile behaviours that contribute to the success of an organisation.
- Describe the organisational theme, the quality theme, the plans theme, the risk theme, the change theme, and the progress theme, as well as the importance of meeting customer requirements.
- Learn how to launch, direct, control, and close a public relations campaign.
- Learn how to make the transition to agile project management methodology.
- Learn how to make the switch to agile project management methodology.
Who this course aims at?
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Managers and Programme Managers
Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM)
This is another one of the highly recognized courses. It is particularly designed for those who want to develop and expand their knowledge and skills required in Agile project management. There are no perquisites required to enrol in this course. All you have to do is get yourself registered on the International Association of Project Managers. After submitting the fee you will be given the credentials to log in.
An agile approach is a new approach that is becoming very common among organizations for handling projects and delivering high-quality tasks as they will yield success and build your credibility.