AWS cloud certification is the basic level course and gives all the fundamental knowledge required in AWS. The AWS Cloud certification course is inclusive as it doesn’t follow a guide on one technical role. This course is considered as one of the best courses in cloud computing and is also considered by the companies as well. In this course, the four areas would be covered that include concepts of cloud computing, as well as security and compliance, technology, pricing and billing. This path’s information and resources will be invaluable in preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Candidates must have at least six months of AWS Cloud experience in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial.
- Candidates must have a fundamental understanding of IT services and their applications on the AWS Cloud platform.
What will you gain in this course?
- Fundamental AWS architectural foundations
- AWS services that are essential
- AWS compliance and security
- Describe the AWS Cloud and the fundamental global infrastructure.
- Describe the basic architectural principles of AWS Cloud.
- Define the value proposition of AWS Cloud.
- Identify important AWS platform services and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Explain the AWS platform’s basic security and compliance features, as well as the shared security model.
- Establish billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Determine where to get documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Elucidate the fundamental/essential characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Who should take this course?
- Those who want to get AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- Those who require a high-level understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Those who work in the technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial fields